Firmware for antminer T17, T17E, T17+
Antminer T17 firmware characteristics:
- High power consumption. Effect from 20% to 60%.
- There is a function of automatic and manual tuning. Setting by chips, boards and profiles.
- Cooler operation became more adaptive.
- It is possible to reduce the power automatically at high temperatures and this feature is good for protecting against overheating.
- There is a function that protects against malicious viruses and threats. This service gives good protection against all viruses. Also this function is updated automatically and is always up to date.
- New modes have appeared and upgraded: modes: crash, farm search indication, asic reboot, stopping the miner.
- The antminer T17/T17+/T17E firmware has a built-in counter and wattmeter.
- Provides a function to redirect the power and is possible to set their commission (dev fee) of less than 3%.
- There is an automatic mechanism to protect against the cost of electricity, when the pool or internet problems.
How to install
- Download the firmware from our website.
- Go to the interface, click the tab “System”, go to “upgrade”, go to “flash”. To save the pool worker and password, check the box next to Keep Settings.
- Enter the address of your T17+ antminer. If the firmware is not visible, refresh the page. Then choose the language you want.
- Check all settings: passwords, pools and workers. This is done in: “Miner Configuration, General Settings”.
- Choose a suitable overclocking option (Mining Profiles, Preset).
- Click on the function: “Hash Rate Control”.
- Save all the settings. When you start the program, the antminer may restart. It will take about 30 minutes to fully configure and start.
ATTENTION: BEFORE INSTALLING THE FIRMWARE YOU MUST UNLOCK SSH (use file unlock ssh)!
Unlock SSH is working will all types of the Bitmain firmware except December 2019 If you have Bitmain firmware December 2019 or above you must use SD CARD (you can find it on our web page). After you can flash the asic by MSKminer firmware without unlock.
You can check the firmware version in the System - file system version