Firmware for antminer S9, S9i, S9j
Characteristics of firmware:
- The ability to cool the antminer up to 19 TH/s (on air cooling) and up to 22 TH/s (on immersion cooling) has appeared.
- When buying old equipment, which is often infected, there is an opportunity to automatically check the asic s9 for viruses with further elimination of all harms.
- It is possible to choose the option of overclocking based on the capacity of your power supply.
- Asicboost function reduces power consumption by up to 15%; counter; wattmeter.
- dev fee is 1.8% – 2% (not more than 2%).
- Improved fans on: fans have temperature support on chips, quiet start and much less noise.
- To save power there is a function to turn off the broken boards with reduced hashrate.
- The latest chip start algorithm has been developed for better revenue and energy efficiency.
- There is a possibility to change the SSH port; In case the api port will be opened by the network, there is a warning function; there is a backup function of the firmware, in case of damage.
- There is a function to monitor the firmware for asic s9.
How to install firmware
- Download the asic s9 firmware from our website.
- Go to interface, click “System” tab, go to “upgrade”.
- Click the “Choose File” button and start the installation.
- Then it will reload and then you will have to refresh the page.
- Check all the settings: passwords, pools and workers. This is done in: “Miner Configuration, General Settings”.
- Choose a suitable overclocking option (Mining Profiles, Preset).
- Turn on asicboost.
- Save all the settings. Antminer may reboot when you start the program. It will take about 30 minutes to fully configure and start.
- The best firmware for antminer s9 – bitmain. Download our firmware and see for yourself.
Unlock SSH is working will all types of the Bitmain firmware except December 2019 If you have Bitmain firmware December 2019 or above you must use SD CARD (you can find it on our web page). After you can flash the asic by MSKminer firmware without unlock.
You can check the firmware version in the System - file system version