Firmware for antminer S15
How to install
- Download the firmware from our website.
- Go to the interface, click the tab “System”, go to “upgrade”, go to “flash”. To save the pool worker and password, check the box next to Keep Settings.
- Enter the address of your S15 antminer. If the firmware is not visible, refresh the page. Then choose the language you want.
- Check all settings: passwords, pools and workers. This is done in: “Miner Configuration, General Settings”.
- Choose a suitable overclocking option (Mining Profiles, Preset).
- Click on the function: “Hash Rate Control”.
- Save all the settings. When you start the program, the antminer may restart. It will take about 30 minutes to fully configure and start.
Unlock SSH is working will all types of the Bitmain firmware except December 2019 If you have Bitmain firmware December 2019 or above you must use SD CARD (you can find it on our web page). After you can flash the asic by MSKminer firmware without unlock.
You can check the firmware version in the System - file system version