Best ASIC miners
Asic mining hardware is specialized equipment that is designed for specific tasks and algorithms. Asics have more processing power and more choices for mining than video cards.
Each mining asic is made for a specific mining algorithm. That is, before choosing the right equipment, decide what coins you want to mine and only then, based on your choice, buy an asic.
You can mine on ASICs
Bitcoin and other coins of sha 256 algorithm; Litecoin and DOGE, coins of Scrypt algorithm; MONERO, coins of Cryptonight algorithm; DASH, coins of X11 algorithm.
All mining asics are different and designed for a specific algorithm and coin, the main characteristics of the choice:
- Manufacturers of equipment (the largest manufacturers Bitmain, innosilicon,whatsminer).
- Cost (the price of the equipment depends on the year of manufacture, manufacturer, hegrate, etc.).
- Hashrate (performance).
- Supported mining algorithm.
- Profitability and payback period.
- Power consumption.
- Noise level.
- Warranty period of operation and availability of repair service.
In order to choose the equipment for mining you need
- Choose the coins that you are going to mine and buy equipment based on the algorithm of the selected coins.
- It is better to buy equipment from proven suppliers, our top 3: Bitmain, Innosilicon, Whatsminer.
- Before buying, you need to get acquainted with all the features of the model you like, check the profitability of the model in the calculator.
For mining bitcoin suitable devices for mining cryptocurrencies: Antminer S17; Antminer S19 and S19 Pro.
For eth mining will do: Antminer E3 and Innosilicon A10.
For altcoins: AntminerL3+; Antminer DR5; Innosilicon A5 – A9.
Top Bitcoin mining hardware
- Antminer S19/S19PRO – model released in 2021. At the moment, the latest and most powerful model.
Hashrate – up to 95 TH/s (Antminer S19); up to 110 TH/s (Antminer S19 PRO).
Power consumption – 3250w.
Yield – $522 (Antminer S19) and $606 (Antminer S19 PRO).
Cost – about $2118 (Antminer S19) and about $3769 (Antminer S19 PRO).
- Antminer S17/S17E – model 2020. There is an economy mode, in which the power is reduced to 35 TH/s, and power consumption to 1470 w.
The average monthly yield is about $470.
Hashrate bitcoin asic – up to 53 TH/s (Antminer S17), up to 64 TH/s (Antminer S17e).
Price Antminer S17e – $2950 (On the Bitmain website).
- Antminer S15/S11/S9 – also still current models, with low electricity bills, can bring good profits.
Top Altcoin Mining Hardware
Popular asics from Bitmain:
- Antminer L3+ – hashrate up to 504 MH/s, energy efficiency – 800 w. (Suitable for cryptocurrencies algorithm script).
- Antminer Z11 – hashrate up to 133 Ksol/s, energy efficiency – 1418w.
(Suitable for Equihash cryptocurrencies).
- Antminer D3 – hashrate up to 17 GH/s, power efficiency – 900w.
(Suitable for cryptocurrencies with x11 algorithm).
- Antminer DR5 – hash rate of 35TH/s, power efficiency – 1610 w.
(Suitable for cryptocurrencies with Blake256 algorithm).
Popular asics from Innosilicon:
- Innosilicon A5 – hashrate 65GH/s, energy efficiency – 1500 w
(Suitable for x11 cryptocurrencies).
- Innosilicon A6+ – hashrate 2.2 GH/s, energy efficiency – 2100 w.
(Suitable for cryptocurrencies with script algorithm).
- Innosilicon A8+ – hashrate 248 KH/s, energy efficiency – 480 w.
(Suitable for CryptoNight cryptocurrencies).
- Innosilicon A9++ – hashrate 140 Ksol/s, energy efficiency -1550 w.